Advertising Operations Manager
The Advertising Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad mobile campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting. As an Ad Operations Manager, the successful candidate will play a critical role in growing the business by optimizing campaigns and spend on top ad performers.
- Work with sales and account managers to implement and oversee ad campaigns
- Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and implementing tasks for improved performance
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to publisher team
- Develop and streamline processes to facilitate and expedite display publisher onboarding and case/incident tracking, as needed
- Coordinate campaign optimizations and performance with Publisher team
- Coordinate with our Engineering department to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving technical integration issues
- 2 to 3 years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies
- Experience using third party Ad Serving vendors. Mobile experience a plus.
- Experience working with various ad networks, exchanges, and 3rd party attribution platforms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities based on excel and data driven information (CPD, CPI, CPC, CTR, Attributed Installs)
- Ability to complete projects, campaign management on time with accuracy
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Bachelor’s or equivalent (computer science, engineering, marketing BI or related) preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.