Demand Account Manager
The Demand Account Manager is a key operational role that works closely with internal and external parties. This role will be the point of contact for demand partners on the TapSense platform. The Demand Account Manager will work closely with the Business Development, Account Management, and Publisher Management teams to ensure TapSense delivers overall superior service, grows partnerships, and provides day to day support to all partners.
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of business analysis, account management, ad operations and technical expertise. Experience in mobile advertising, working on the demand side with DSPs, direct brands and agencies, is desired.
- Act as point of contact for demand partnerships
- Effectively communicate all aspects of relationship with partner and internal teams (cross-functional role)
- Ensure optimal performance for demand partners and grow revenue month over month, exceeding targets
- Effectively communicate working knowledge of mobile advertising industry including campaign details to help educate customers and boost performance
- Proactively identify customer engagement opportunities to help support and grow each partnership
- Two to five years of account management experience
- A clear understanding of mobile advertising with demand side experience
- Experience building strong business relationships in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, internally and externally
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a self-starter with strong quantitative analysis and creative problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.