Head of Business Development
The Head of Business Development will serve as a valuable resource and point of contact for all TapSense inventory sources, including premium publishers. You will work on building and strengthening client relationships and lead strategic conversations with these clients.
- Build and lead business development at the company
- Building relationships with publishers and SSPs to enable programmatic inventory access for our platform buyers
- Driving deep relationships with key partners and helping increase working relationships between partner teams
- Helping vet new companies and technologies and bringing the right ones to our internal teams
- Maintaining executive level relationships at key partners
- Onboarding new partners and ensuring they are of meaningful business value to TapSense
- Collaborating with business partners in operations, sales, finance and product
- 5 years of experience with 2+ years in a business development role for publisher/ad server/ad technology company
- Proven experience leading high performing teams
- A keen awareness of the opportunities and challenges of integrating technology with media planning
- BS/BA from top university, MBA preferred
- Business development experience
- Analytical and data driven
- Understanding of mobile ecosystem and mobile ad technology
- Operate well in an ambiguous environment
- Good network in mobile ecosystem
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Ability to define, develop and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.