The position of Jr designer is responsible for creating graphic designs for our corporate website, marketing materials and ad creatives. This positin is based in San Francisco.
- Create graphic designs for ad creatives, marketing powerpoints and corporate website designs
- Develop and format corporate grapics including online advertisements, whitepapers, flyers, ect
- Create graphics for promotional materials (banners, t-shirts, ect.), stationary, business cards, and more
- Execute on company vision by creating new/refining current presentations, templates, and other materials
- Create graphics and develop formats for company newsletters and other communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- High quality standards and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate with the business on preferred communication platforms and translate ideas into engaging and effective designs
- Portfolio with relevant examples required
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.