Publisher Account Manager
The Publisher Account Manager will serve as a valuable resource and point of contact for premium publishers. You will work on building and strengthening client relationships and lead the strategic dealings with these clients working closely with the publisher team to ensure success. The Account Manager will work with premium publishers to track post-launch performance and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. Additionally, the Account Manager will optimize existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
- Onboard new publishers and provide technical support, working cross functionally with engineering and business development teams
- Day-to-day point of contact to manage and grow relationships with publishers
- Daily monitoring and analysis of inventory. Effectively communicate findings internally with appropriate team members to align teams cross functionally
- Proactively make decisions with publishers in an effort to maximize their earnings
- Understand dashboard controls and effectively deliver the benefits/usage potential to publishers
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and publisher needs/requirements to strategically grow relationships
- Work closely with Business Development leadership to manage day-to-day workflow and communication between TapSense and its publishers
- Manage publisher inquiries and communication as needed
- Proactively identify publisher engagement opportunities to help support and grow each partnership
- Two to five years of account management, preferably on the supply side of mobile advertising
- Experience building strong business relationships in a cross-cultural environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a self-starter with strong quantitative analysis and creative problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.