Publisher Business Development Associate
TapSense is looking for a Publisher Business Development Associate to support its San Francisco based team. BD Managers are responsible for building and maintaining publisher relationships from both a pre-and post-sale perspective. We’re looking for a detailed oriented, process-minded individual with previous business development experience.
- Lead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Lead revenue generation and strategic partnership development.
- Work with mobile apps and publishers to negotiate and complete contracts
- Handle daily publisher requests and work with internal sales, marketing and product teams to ensure quality customer service
- 1-2 years of related business development experience
- General knowledge of mobile advertising or online advertising ecosystem
- Experience in online advertising industry or one year in mobile advertising preferred
- Ability to multi-task, possess strong time management skills, proven written and spoken communication skills and a self motivator
- Bachelors degree required
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.