Strategic Account Manager
TapSense provides a compelling position to manage the sales cycle, work externally with VP and C-level executives and accelerate career growth. Ideal candidates should be quick on their feet, adaptable to change and ready to take ownership of their role. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for driving success with customers, strong consultative and customer-facing skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on execution with speed and quality.
- Own client relationships
- Build rapport with key strategic customers, maintain very strong professional relationships, and ensure utmost customer satisfaction
- Work with customers on developing and achieving their goals as it relates to TapSense
- Grow usage of TapSense within each account
- Communicate proactively with customers and internally with our team, highlighting risks and issues
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly business review meetings to review customer satisfaction, progress towards shared business goals, and identify potential new requirements, greater product utilization, and strategic expansion opportunities
- Help customers understand our products by translating intricate and technically complex concepts in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Track adoption.
- Drive product and feature adoption through effective positioning and business justification, including strategic consultation and product overviews/demos
- Identify opportunities to up-sell/renew customers
- Track and report on key metrics for customer success
- Accurately forecast sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Creatively solve customer problems as they arise by coordinating across internal and external resources
- Communicate product feedback and priorities from clients to product and strategy teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improving customer satisfaction
- Proven experience as an account manager in a dynamic and fast-paced startup
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Proactive, positive, self-starter attitude and ability to work independently with minimal direction/guidance
- Problem and requirements analysis skills and facilitation of resolution
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.