We process terabytes of data and make hundreds of code changes monthly. Ensuring the smooth operation of our core system is essential to our success.
TapSense is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join its San Francisco based team. The Technical Support Engineer will be a customer-focused individual responsible for handling day-to-day customer, partner support and technical integration activity. They will have exceptional technical aptitude, with precise written and verbal communication skills and find it easy to speak to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
Founded by engineers and dedicated to building breakthrough products. Only A+ players need apply.
- Support internal and external clients with ad serving configuration, campaign delivery issues
- Work closely with Business Development and Engineering teams to align expectations and drive platform integrations
- Scale partnerships from a technical standpoint
- Log and monitor the support given by the technical support team across given periods
- Liaise internally with both technological and client facing teams to troubleshoot
- Keep abreast of all technical advances to support the latest iteration of products
- Work with the Business Development and Publisher Account Management teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end process for all new publishers
- Work with Ad Operations team to support ad campaign fulfillment on TapSense’s Platform network
- BA or BS in accredited 4 year university
- 3+ years of technical sales or technical support experience
- Experience with one or more ad serving platforms (display/rich media/mobile/video) is highly preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with debugging network integrations (knowledge of HTTP, Charles) will be a plus
- Knowledge of iOS and Android SDKs will be a big plus
- A background in online advertising, or Internet technologies/companies
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a Unix/Linux environment a plus
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated multi-tasking ability
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.